Minutes for the Ritual for Business on 12/21/2019
Present: Barbara, David, Katie, Erin, Devin, Matt
- Chalice: Barbara lit the chalice for focus.
- Roles: Katie as Vibes Watcher, David as Parliamentarian, Devin took on the Devil’s Advocate, and Erin wielded the Spatula, which had wandered off into the potluck stuff.
- Agenda: approved as presented.
- Minutes: November minutes were approved.
- Treasurer: 70.15% of pledges, 89.13% of total income YTD. 86% of KidSpace teacher expenses have been spent; new expenses include $120 for donation to SMUUCH. Advertising expense for the sign came to $155. Total expenses YTD is 66.87%. Checking account stands at $11,168.82, plus Devin has more to deposit from last night’s event.
- KidSpace – the room upstairs has been released; we have a paper agreement about the South building, which stipulates that we give 24-hour notice that we want to use it; we will try to negotiate an understanding that we will default to asking for use until we know
- ComCom – the sign has been installed in the front window
- Social Justice – worked on the political donations document again, including another source for records. This Sunday we will begin putting out the cold weather gear on the trees out front. We don’t have a scheduled date for Blue River Rescue,
- Ritual Teams – ritual titles are planned out through Beltane as of the most recent meeting, and a critique happened. Kimberly was able to reschedule their class on Egyptian Paganism for December 29th (weather permitting, of course).
- Liaison – we have executed the lease and signed it. Kitty moved God Auction due to a conflict with CACSFS (Rosemary’s group) having a standing regular meeting on the weekend we planned on; if we can get it worked out that will free up the 2nd
- NomCom – met again and are working through the membership list.
- Membership – Melody and Jan have been coming several times; neither has been approached about joining the community yet.
- Stewardship – Matt didn’t make it to any of the Coffee Covens this month, but they did successfully put on the Trivia event last night. The gross proceeds were $147; we need to see if we are reimbursing certain expenses for setup.